Applications for the 2020-2021 scholarship cycle
will be accepted from January 24 – February 29, 2020.
Please review ALL information, instructions, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before starting an application.
- Make sure that you meet the requirements for citizenship, age, college type, and GPA.
- Be prepared to provide contact information for yourself, parents/guardians, your high school, and a list of colleges to which you’ve applied.
- You will need to provide a complete list of academic achievements, extra-curricular activities, community involvement, and work experience.
- Two Letters of Recommendation are required; you will need to provide an email address for each recommender. Please let your recommenders know to expect an email from Youth Foundation.
- An SAT and/or ACT score is required. You will be asked to attach a copy of your score report.
- You must attach an electronic copy of your official high school transcript. No mail-in transcripts will be accepted.
- To determine financial need, applicants must attach a copy of their FAFSA Student Aid Report, their parents’ most recent IRS form 1040, and their own most recent IRS form 1040, if applicable.
To apply online, follow these instructions:
- Click the link below to go to the sign in page.
- Create an account with your email and password of your choice.
- Fill out the Profile page.
- Once the profile is complete, click on the Application.
Applications will be accepted online only. No applications, in whole or in part, will be accepted through the mail.